Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Word Press Theme Musings

I just spent a few minutes browsing Word Press themes....hmmm. I wonder why? And that's a secret. :D

Things to note:

1. You can't google anything about WordPress without coming up with something about a certain Alex King that held some WP theme contest once. This cracks me up, 'cause I know another certain Alex King myself, and he's never hosted a WP theme contest, though, I do believe he made his own WP theme at one point.

2. The questions are: Start with something pre-made, pre-painted? Or be original and paint my own? Pixels are fun to work with.
3. I decided black is an excellent color to have a photography blog on. :D

4. I also just decided I really don't think I have time to design a theme myself. O, o, o. Decisions, decisions.

I could always buy one: $$$
(Just kidding, I'd not do that, but they do have some vivid WP photo templates there.)

Oh, but why would I want a WP template anyway? It's not like I have any web hosting or anything.

---
Has anyone done their own WP theme?
---

1 comment:

Andrew Hutchens said...

Hi Katie Marie, I just saw your comment over on my blog. I have no idea how long it has been there. I'm afraid I don't check it very often. I am still kind of making blog templates, although more by personal requests of some of my Mom's blogging friends. I actually just finished one - http://angustesting.blogspot.com - It looks like you've been doing some blog work of your own - very nice stuff. Well, I will try to check back soon. =)