Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Messin' Around

I found the cloning tool on my photo program! So, I tried it out quickly tonight...

Basically, I just removed some of the grassy weeds that were distracting from the focus on the wildflower. I realize this cloning job isn't perfect and at that, there's not a whole lot of change to see anyway, but what do you think?


before after

---

And sadly, in other news, my weekly rendezvous to Barnes and Nobles, cool photo shops, and Sonic have come to an end. My brother's and sister's concert band program is done for the year, and that was my only time in the City (okay, more commonly known as OKC) with the car all to myself. I'll miss it all: two hours by myself to pour over web design, photography, graphic design, and theology books at Barnes and Nobles, chow down Sonic's 99 cents breakfast burritos, and discuss camera lenses with a sales man who knew just about as much as I did. (Which wasn't much!)


G'night.




1 comment:

Andrew Hutchens said...

Nice work! You can see where you did it just a bit, but I don't think I would notice it if I wasn't looking for it. I know from experience that cloning jobs can be a bit of a pain, and that you can never get them perfect. I just have to remind myself that most people won't notice those small flaws that I notice on 500% zoom. =)